Friday, January 2, 2009

5,4,3,2,1.... Happy New Year 2009

As Year 2008 ended. As for my Family were also Celebrated the New Year Party at Rimba Here goes the Gallery: 



Not a B'day Guy Ha Ha meet Uncle Haji Rosli

Babu Rohana

Babu Mai & Babu Tini

B'day Girl Ha this Efa turning 4 this January

As usual Year end gift

Our DJ Usu Wan

Diba & Qilah

Dyg & Liana

Haikal

Can you guest Many Gula gula inside the jar

Uncle Haji Sulaiman & Syahmi


This picture taken by Tikah

Me myself Hj Adi & Udin


LOL Saiful, Mamat, Waidah & me




Sabiq with funny pose

Bah teka Siapani ?

Umm well assorted food & Nyaman Kaliah LOL




Nikon D80 with 55 200 VR Lens

Malik & Mamat

Udin & Waidah's D80

Haikal, Haris & Me

Here goes my dreamy Signature






OK back to business. Efa B'day is Up  

I wish, I Wish......
Bungsu Nanin, Usu Wan & Efa. A happy Family


Bolakah ataupun Kelapa

Uncle Haji Rosli & Babu Siti





My Original Liverpool Jersey









Tua Serudin



Uncle Haji Mahadi & his wife

Karaoke never gets old

Amit Bahrin


Adebayor & Steven Gerard LOL


Mama & Babah


Uncle Wahab




Everyone is searched for the mysterious gift just under the chair


I got one!




Fatin











This Waidah & her Nikon D80


Uncle Awang

Musical Chair now it time for the fathers


Guest who broke the chair ?








Babah he try asking some jokes

I know the answer! Tua Serudin Won the quiz & 5 Dollar for a gift

5,4,3,2,1..... Happy New Year !!!!






Miss World in Early 2009 ?






All the pictures are taken By Myself  & Tikah ( asst Photographer )
By Using Canon EOS 450D with the kit lens 18-55 f/3.5 5.6 IS Only. & Happy New Year to all & Inda lagi lamakan Skulah! 

No comments:

Post a Comment