Sunday, December 28, 2008

Out of the Box

After wait for one week ordering the Canon EOS 450D which I had Ordered from the qqestore.com Now had arrival so I picked it up at qqestore & had to try my brand new Canon EOS 450D.


My very first shot on my Canon 450D

Inside qqestore in Kiulap.



I went to Yayasan Complex to search the Camera bag & have a few snapshot over there.


My Sister Tikah taken at the basement with using the popup flash.



Later that I Stop by to Tutong to have a Dinner at Faize Restaurant.
Diba & Tikah
Fatin 

My favourite meal Buttermilk Chicken & it taste Nice

Inside Tutong Central Mall.



When I was at home (baru balik dari Tutong) I try to take Photo of my favourite cat Jojo.
My Pet cat Jojo


As usual Jojo always entering the house when the door were unlocked & searched for food to eat obviously to the Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment